NMEH collaboration happens through a ListServ email list and through sub-group committee meetings via conference call. Get involved with the group(s) that are applicable to you.
How to register for the NMEH:
1. Go to the NIH Archives website and create your NIH LISTSERV subscription profile
2. After having created your profile and logged on, subscribe to the "NAMEDIWORK-L" list
Please consult our Join the LISTSERV guide for more detailed instructions on the Listserv and what to expect once subscribed.
- MITA Workgroup - Michael Collisi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Meets the 4th Tuesday of each month from 1:00 to 2:00 PM CST
- NCCI Workgroup - Stephanie Guetig (Stephanie.email@example.com)
- Meets the 3rd Thursday of each month from 2:00 to 3:00 PM EST
- Operating Standards - Samantha Cook (Samantha.Cook@dss.mo.gov)